10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMKa

Have to say if it's best three players in the CL, why isn't Drogba there? Practically won the final on his own for Chelsea.

Isn't. Best player playing for an European football club, including national team matches:
The award "recognise the best player, irrespective of his nationality, playing for a football club within the territory of a UEFA member association during the previous season." Players are judged by their performances in all competitions, domestic and international, and at club and national team levels throughout the season.

Soo.... 82+40@69 vs 69+19@69, enough said. How was it last year? Cronaldo got votes from Albania, Portugal and the only woman of the voters.

Last edited:
J

jiopi

Prominent Games http://king-football.com/bb/?p=496

di-ITNG.png

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Francisco Justicia

Job title: Vice-director of Marca

Favourite UEFA competition moment: The two recent European Championships won by Spain and, at club level, Zinédine Zidane's goal in Real Madrid's 2002 Champions League final victory against Bayer Leverkusen.

Favourite player to have ever played in Europe: Alfredo Di Stéfano, but in recent years my favourite was Zidane because of his talent, technique, vision and elegance.

Hmm... I wonder who he'll vote for...

Alissa

FHS where the hell is Pirlo? What exactly has Ronaldo done to deserve to be there ahead of him? This is a total joke.

I hope Iniesta wins it because this is probably his only chance to win something while competing with Messi. It should be Messi though lol. Damn, I want them both to win. :D

No Pirlo...it's a mad, mad world.

XaviMessiGirl

FHS where the hell is Pirlo? What exactly has Ronaldo done to deserve to be there ahead of him? This is a total joke.

I hope Iniesta wins it because this is probably his only chance to win something while competing with Messi. It should be Messi though lol. Damn, I want them both to win. :D

No Pirlo...it's a mad, mad world.

Pirlo made 4th place, so just missed it.

Alissa

^I know, but 4th place just isn't good enough for him, he has had a brilliant year. Juve would have never won the scudetto without him, and he carried a team that nobody believed in to the european freaking final. The only thing going against him is the fact that he didn't have CL football, but it's not like Ronaldo had his brilliant hour there so I really can not understand what Ronaldo (other than his fame) has going for him that justifies his top 3 position ahead of Pirlo.

M

mitkoa7x

^I know, but 4th place just isn't good enough for him, he has had a brilliant year. Juve would have never won the scudetto without him, and he carried a team that nobody believed in to the european freaking final. The only thing going against him is the fact that he didn't have CL football, but it's not like Ronaldo had his brilliant hour there so I really can not understand what Ronaldo (other than his fame) has going for him that justifies his top 3 position ahead of Pirlo.

Cristina is more popular than Pirlo sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans