10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

i05wm.jpg

playing strip poker

why is not head of the table like a Don?

F

Flavia

Quote from MD:

Messi ha reconocido no tener "ninguna" relación con Cristiano Ronaldo. "Lo respeto, pero no tengo relación con él, como tampoco con tantos otros jugadores. Nos vemos dentro de la cancha. Yo tengo trato con mis compañeros de club, con los de la Selección, con jugadores argentinos con los que me fui conociendo con el correr de los años... Pero, ojo, con Cristiano no hay ningún tipo de bronca ni nada. Todo lo que se hace es mediático, de la prensa, que quiere que haya un duelo entre nosotros, pero yo nunca competí con Cristiano ni lucho contra él. Intento hacer mi trabajo, que las cosas me salgan bien, y conseguir títulos con la Selección y con el Barcelona" ha insistido.

"I respect him, but I have no relationship with him, as I don't have any with many players. We see each other in the field. I have it with my teammates, with the players from NT, argentine players that I met throughout the years... But, with cristiano, there's no kind of fight, nothing. All it has it's mediatic, from the press, that wants us to be dueling, but I never competed with cristiano, and I don't fight against him. I try to do my job, that things work out right, and to win titles with the NT and Barcelona."

M

mitkoa7x

Quote from MD:

Messi ha reconocido no tener "ninguna" relación con Cristiano Ronaldo. "Lo respeto, pero no tengo relación con él, como tampoco con tantos otros jugadores. Nos vemos dentro de la cancha. Yo tengo trato con mis compañeros de club, con los de la Selección, con jugadores argentinos con los que me fui conociendo con el correr de los años... Pero, ojo, con Cristiano no hay ningún tipo de bronca ni nada. Todo lo que se hace es mediático, de la prensa, que quiere que haya un duelo entre nosotros, pero yo nunca competí con Cristiano ni lucho contra él. Intento hacer mi trabajo, que las cosas me salgan bien, y conseguir títulos con la Selección y con el Barcelona" ha insistido.

"I respect him, but I have no relationship with him, as I don't have any with many players. We see each other in the field. I have it with my teammates, with the players from NT, argentine players that I met throughout the years... But, with cristiano, there's no kind of fight, nothing. All it has it's mediatic, from the press, that wants us to be dueling, but I never competed with cristiano, and I don't fight against him. I try to do my job, that things work out right, and to win titles with the NT and Barcelona."

Leo is quite dull at times :(

K

kroki223

yeah, not really much point getting mad about it, it'sa popularity contest, you+i know he should be in there :)

I don't think, that Iniesta has got chance to compete with Messi. A person who can't score, and can't dribble so well,can' compete with the Argentin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans