10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

impeh

Hi, its me..
hes not off form cause of one game, but yeh he was quiet aside from the goal.

same for ronaldo though, people need to realize how weak the rest of the league is (unfortunately), its hard to score 2+ goals a game against madrid or chelsea etc.

Ursegor

World Champion
Forget the miss. His overall game was terrible. At some point Pique was bombing forward to try and make something happen while Messi was sleepwalking.

ShandyFFM

kind disappointed from the best ever.. was manmarked much.. andres runned the show... he didnt wanted to press or to run as much as the others.... although i think against madrid he shouldnt play in the middle.. he should play on the left wing against coentrao...

Galning

Don't play godlike like always, only score once.
Fans call you outta form.

Sadly, the life of the best football player ever.
:coffee:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He created more opportunities than any other Barca player. But he failed to score from an open play so let's throw stones at him.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I mean out of form, as we are only beginning the season, what's wrong with that? The point is that he was walking all over the pitch and wasn't trying too hard, which is unusual from him... I doubt he lacks desire against Madrid, so I guess he's not fully fit yet...

Hatem Ben Arfa

Switching roles with Penaltiano Ronaldo.

Penaltiano with a goal from open play

Messi with a penalty

He was good though, just his finishing was poor.

Kixer

kind disappointed from the best ever.. was manmarked much.. andres runned the show... he didnt wanted to press or to run as much as the others.... although i think against madrid he shouldnt play in the middle.. he should play on the left wing against coentrao...
totally agree. coentrao handled alexis very well, we need a little help from little wizard :)

Jelboo

Messi was a bit off tonight. He showed he was capable of doing his usual thing a few times, but I don't get it really. He seemed lazy and not into it. Come on man, you know how much this team needs you!

Genossa

He created more opportunities than any other Barca player. But he failed to score from an open play so let's throw stones at him.

No kidding, I don't get all this hate, I'd be happy if any player plays like this in a game. Many successful dribbles, dangerous runs, passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans