10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kroki223

I didn't love it. Not at all! Messi missed a lot of chances! Messi should score against big teams! i miss it!

He was better in last season.

F

Flavia

I didn't love it. Not at all! Messi missed a lot of chances! Messi should score against big teams! i miss it!

He was better in last season.
He did score. the season barely started and he already has 3 goals. So no need for you to complain. He is not a machine.

K

kroki223

He did score. the season barely started and he already has 3 goals. So no need for you to complain. He is not a machine.

Yes, he scored goals, but I'd like goals from action too. He isn't a machine, but it was an important match.
He couldn't score action goals against big teams! for example. PSG, Real. I miss it. last year he didn'"t miss so many chances. I hope his good finishing will be back.

veryfatchocobo

Yes, he scored goals, but I'd like goals from action too. He isn't a machine, but it was an important match.
He couldn't score action goals against big teams! for example. PSG, Real. I miss it. last year he didn'"t miss so many chances. I hope his good finishing will be back.
csb

Supercopa isn't even really that important.... And neither was the PSG game, which was preseason. Maybe you should've actually watched them play during the Pep era instead of splurging nonsense on Messi not scoring against big clubs.

ivan22

he missed at least 2 clear goals. but on a positive note we had a pretty good game without messi. he wasnt really contributing that much like we're used to!

K

kroki223

he missed at least 2 clear goals. but on a positive note we had a pretty good game without messi. he wasnt really contributing that much like we're used to!

For me it wasn't pretty good! Last season in Spanish supercup he was better.

Yugi

tumblr_m98fh7aFlj1qg8thho1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans