10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FCB]Messi[10

more than nice, it was a great assist! to bad he didnt come on the scoresheet himself.

he would have been on the score sheet if that shot from him didn't hit the post. Great game for him, even if he played a couple of minutes, and great assist for Ibra today.

Juan03

Messi's playmaking is very underrated by non barca fans imo. everybody talks about his dribbling and goals but not his assists, he's had quite some brilliant assists last season and vs shaktar in supercopa

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
i think messi is enjoying himself lately. doesn't really matter that he hasn't scored, the goals will come, but the way he toyed with real madrid, that was classico!

i've always believed the only thing left for messi to improve was his assists!

christina

Pure Happiness
I think Messi is improving from game to game and start to be the player we all knew, if it's coming along so the next game against Madrid we will win big time and Messi will give the game of his life, unless Maradona adversely affect him again...

C

cCV3

Maradona has been killing Messi, playing him when hes barely 50% fit for the full 90 minutes.
But Last few games hes been really getting back to his old form. Just hope he comes back from South africa 2010.;)

haha Tevez just came out with the biggest piece of bullshit I've ever heard.

He said "Wayne rooney is better than his Argentine colleague Lionel messi"

Carlos, Lio is :hooray:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
22 people in Ibra topic and 2 in Messi after a MOM performance by the Argentinian. :sad:

Proved again why he's voted as best player in the world. :messi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans