10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

powered by;
The games against Bilbao and Madrid defines Messi's season up until now; a bit careless with his finishes but nevertheless he's working his boots off during the match.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

What does that even mean? If Ibra had missed that chance the forum would crash under the weight of all the haters shouting CHOKE!!!
:D it was a joke..our little boy never got a real youth/playing time with his friends :p

Interista

Fully deserved and I'm happy for him. Biggest win margin in history aswell.
:)
The list is a bit of a joke though.

1. Lionel Messi (Argentine, FC Barcelone) : 473 points
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal, Manchester United puis Real Madrid) : 233 pts
3. Xavi (Espagne, FC Barcelone) : 170 pts
4. Andrès Iniesta (Espagnol, FC Barcelone) : 149 pts
5. Samuel Eto'o (Cameroun, FC Barcelone puis Inter Milan) : 75 pts
6. Kaka (Brésil, Milan AC puis Real Madrid) : 58 pts
7. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Suède, Inter Milan puis FC Barcelone) : 50 pts
8. Wayne Rooney (Angleterre, Manchester United): 35 pts
9. Didier Drogba (Côte d'Ivoire, Chelsea): 33 pts
10. Steven Gerrard (Angleterre, Liverpool) : 32 pts
11. Fernando Torres (Espagne, Liverpool): 22 pts
12. Cesc Fabregas (Espagne, Arsenal) : 13 pts
13. Edin Dzeko (Bosnie, Wolfsburg) : 12 pts
14. Ryan Giggs (Pays de Galles, Manchester United) : 11 pts
15. Thierry Henry (France, FC Barcelone) : 9 pts
16. Luis Fabiano (Brésil, FC Séville), Nemanja Vidic (Serbie, Manchester United), Iker Casillas (Espagne, Real Madrid): 8 pts
19. Diego Forlan (Uruguay, Atletico Madrid) : 7 pts
20. Yoann Gourcuff (France, Bordeaux) : 6 pts
21. Andreï Archavine (Russie, Arsenal), Julio Cesar (Brésil, Inter Milan), Frank Lampard (Angleterre, Chelsea) : 5 pts
24. Maicon (Brésil, Inter Milan) : 4 pts
25. Diego (Brésil, Werder Brême puis Juventus Turin) : 3 pts
26. David Villa (Espagne, Valence), John Terry (Angleterre, Chelsea) : 2 pts
28. Franck Ribéry (France, Bayern Munich), Yaya Touré (Côte d'Ivoire, FC Barcelone) : 1 pt
30. Karim Benzema (France, Lyon puis Real Madrid): 0 pt

I an accept that Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, even Eto'o finished higher than Ibra. I can even accept that Ronaldo finished higher, even though Ibra had way more of an impressive season. There wasn't a player in the World who scored and assisted about 50% of his teams goals in all comps. And no way in hell in the manner he did it. But Ronaldo made Cl final, and scored against Porto and Arsenal.: Fine I accept, but how the hell can Kaka finish at 6th? That's some bullshit. Outshined, by a wide margin, three seasons straight and still finishes higher every season. He get's everything for free this guy, all he needs to do is show up.

Villa at 26th place is even more funnier. Easily in the top ten. Way ahead of Kaka, Rooney, Gerrard and about 20 or so more names. Nah, joke of a list. Too much emphasis on CL, reputation and titles won, instead of consistency and footballing brilliance.

Last edited:

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I saw the report on Goal.com, what a joke. Yes Messi has won and by a shit load which is great. But quite honestly CR being ahead of Xavi and Iniesta is pathetic, I hope WPOY doesn't go down that route. Seen as everyone and their dog have been raving about Xavi lately, almost as a way of taking away from Messi's year, you'd have hope the journalists may have seen sense.

zanela

FIFA WPOTY award would be even more of a joke as it is voted by all Intl managers & captains. There is more bias involoved there.

A

Axelius

Ibra will never win it, because of all the haters, especially from England.

Whats funny is that when Ibra and Kaka played in Italy, Ibra was by far the biggest star in the league lst 2 or 3 years. He cleaned the Italian version of Baloon d'or last year, best player, most valuable player, best foriegner and best goal. Kaka won nothing, and Milan didnt go very far in CL either so its probably like you said, its about reputation etc.. Ibra should have been in front of Kaka by far.

I wonder what he needs to achieve to get rid of this hatred btw? Its funny if you read on english forums now, they still wont give him any credit. I mean he should have far surpased all haters expactions, especially with the goal yesterday. Read in one forum they tried to diminish el classico as "not really a big game" after he scored... just sad with all these haters..

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
when kaka scores he belong to jesus

when ibra scores he tells the supporters to shush.

that is the difference

ps i think dani alves should have got some votes and pique and puyol more then vidic....\\pps toure yaya with the big one point

beef-supreme

30. Karim Benzema (France, Lyon puis Real Madrid): 0 pt

:rofl1: :lol: :rofl1: :lol:
HAHAHAHAHAH at least there is SOME sense in the list.
CR should have finished behind Xavi and Iniesta without question. But maybe that will have to wait until this year.
Besides, this list then seems to obnoxiously ignore international football since Xaviesta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> x 1 million Cronaldo internationally.
And in terms of club football the two were also better last season.
Oh well.. :sad:

Ibra will never win it, because of all the haters, especially from England.

Whats funny is that when Ibra and Kaka played in Italy, Ibra was by far the biggest star in the league lst 2 or 3 years. He cleaned the Italian version of Baloon d'or last year, best player, most valuable player, best foriegner and best goal. Kaka won nothing, and Milan didnt go very far in CL either so its probably like you said, its about reputation etc.. Ibra should have been in front of Kaka by far.

I wonder what he needs to achieve to get rid of this hatred btw? Its funny if you read on english forums now, they still wont give him any credit. I mean he should have far surpased all haters expactions, especially with the goal yesterday. Read in one forum they tried to diminish el classico as "not really a big game" after he scored... just sad with all these haters..

Perhaps they will never know the real Ibra. It's okay though, Ibra loves the pressure!

[FCB]Messi[10

ibra might have a great chance next year. i really think he`s gonna be a serious contender if he`s injury free

yeah I believe so as well, this season with Barcelona he is doing great and hopefully he can keep it that way till next season and not get injured seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans