Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

di-8XNJ.gif

di-7ZYD.gif

Last edited:

MMKa

And does anybody know how many game, goals and assists he have in 2012?

Argentina 9+1 in 5 A-internationals (2+1 in 2 qualifiers | 7+0 in 3 friendlies).
Barcelona 50+20 in 39 official matches (37+13 in 24 La Liga | 3+4 in 7 Copa del Rey | 8+3 in 6 UCL | 2+0 in 2 supercopa)

That is 59 + 21 in 44.

25 matches left, would be 92+33 in 69 with same goals per game ratio.

Source: transfermarkt 11-12,12-13 or just this page.

Plus: 6+6 in 3 Messi & Friends games, 5+0 in 4 Barca friendlies. Total: 70+27 in 51.

Last edited:
J

jiopi

^ MMKa, Messi should have 27 games still left as 4 CDR-games is in 2012, + 14 La Liga, 6 UCL, 3 NT.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
It was only a matter of time before he became an awesome free kick taker. He is truly a legend, never seems to stop growing and overcoming obstacles. Just another way for him to rack more goals- as if his arsenal didn't have enough weapons already.

Expect him to be sinkin' more beauties like the one today and against Madrid recently.

aki13

Lol.

He has to be careful with his scoop. They were only 2-1 up. He needs to score those. Imagine if Paraguay had drawn 2-2 and he could have just slotted it home.

I love the scoop don't get me wrong. I just wonder if managers would get nervous of him trying scoops when passing it into the net would have been better. Either scoop and score or just finish the chance.

What do you think?

X

xaviniesta

he has been so unlucky with free kick during the years. glad he is scoring some golazos now. he is always so precise and consistent with them.

P

Patty2720

Does anybody have the stats on Messi and Ronaldo for 2012? games, goals and assists ?

J

jiopi

His goal against Madrid was 35 yards and this one I'd say was about the same.
This was further, but against Madrid was only about 30 yards. You can see it from the grass bands which are 6 yards wide.

di-601Z.gif

M

mitkoa7x

Cr does those from open play :pep:

But im very happy for Leo, he seemed to have added yet another layer to his game :worthy:

He's also to become a daddy soon, I cant wait for a badass daddy Leo dedicating goals to his kid :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans