10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Right, overlook Messi's provocation and let it slip, but condemn Pereira's response. Not justifying Pereira, but if you're gonna mention an incident, talk about the whole thing.

Spin baby spin...No surprises really, you're a Madridista - this is part & parcel of your club's modus operandi

PearLBLacK

Banned
Spin baby spin...No surprises really, you're a Madridista - this is part & parcel of your club's modus operandi

Yup, I prefer to look at all angles of an incident before I take a stance. Apparently, not something you would comprehend with all that bias.

Ender

Saw this gem in the ESPN comment thread:

Guy 1: "7 free kick goals in this year... WHAT??? When did he learn to do this?"

Guy 2: "He watched all the free kicks Ronaldo took in the Euro and kicked them completely different"

:lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
Saw this gem in the ESPN comment thread:

Guy 1: "7 free kick goals in this year... WHAT??? When did he learn to do this?"

Guy 2: "He watched all the free kicks Ronaldo took in the Euro and kicked them completely different"

:lol:

looool thats golden :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:

but wow he has really stepped up his free kick game.. hopefully he only improves

J

jiopi

Messi-Freekick-Uruguay.gif

Ronaldinho style. :worthy:

K

kroki223

I'm not agree with you, because he had other possibilities in the first half!

X

xaviniesta

i'm so happy for him. he's always gave his all to argentina, finally his luck his turning. can't really wait the WC in brazil already.

250432_433801000010640_136008454_n.jpg

Yugi

wow that is unbelievable what messi is doing, he has become constant threat even from free kicks, something maradona did....what can stop him now, he can score from everything now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans