10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

Leo's 2nd goal is one of the most beautiful things ever.
They were all waiting for Messi to shoot it like he usually does (“arched” balls) and then he slides it perfectly through the barrier.

I mean, if this doesn’t qualify as genius trolling I don’t know what does.

:troll:

Besides that I'm so happy for him, that he finally started to click with Argentina. He was always amazing, but now he also scores.
And the people in Argentina finally love him ...nobody deserves this more than him, after all the mess that was the WC10 and Copa.
Can't wait for Brazil '14.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Lot of praise/love from the fans, throughout the contest...Everytime he dribbled a Uruguayan, there was a loud olé you could hear - and it happened a lot

acfb4.png

10iewxy.png

Jelboo

It's incredible. Messi just keeps evolving, keeps making progress. He is a complete player right now. Passing, dribbling, shooting, he does it all so well and there's no sign of slowing down.

Every now and then I realize what an honour it is to watch this kid play football. I firmly believe he will be remember as the greatest player of all time. There's still so much time left for him to do wonders.

M

mitkoa7x

The free kick was insane, he placed it just inside the post absolutely out of Muslera's reach...

Also the ball to Dive Maria for Kun's goal was just insane, caught 2 players with an inside pass in the box, I havent seen anyone else play such balls.

He showed once again why he deserves the Ballon d'Or the most, right after Mou's little campaign :worthy:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's in reference to a spat between Maradona and a reporter (Who said Argentina wouldn't qualify) before WC10 after qualifying against Uruguay...Literally (Native Argentines can explain it better, I'm sure) it means 'You have it in' for someone/something yet the opposite is true...and the context or use was to sarcastically pan the reporter who had it in for Los Albicelestes and Maradona...It's since gained popularity and now LTA is often used to clown someone, in this case the one who some believe is a victim - CR

S2K1985

Chatbot
It's in reference to a spat between Maradona and a reporter (Who said Argentina wouldn't qualify) before WC10 after qualifying against Uruguay...Literally (Native Argentines can explain it better, I'm sure) it means 'You have it in' for someone/something yet the opposite is true...and the context or use was to sarcastically pan the reporter who had it in for Los Albicelestes and Maradona...It's since gained popularity and now LTA is often used to clown someone, in this case the one who some believe is a victim - CR

Thx for the explanation

KhaledBarca

- Messi is not good at Freekicks?
(He scored 7 in 2012)

- Messi doesn't score goals for Argentina?
(He scored 11 goals in 7 games for ARG in 2012)

Haters _|_

poldep

"It would be a crime if Cristiano didn't win the Ballon d'Or. If Messi is the best in the world, it's only because Cristiano is from another planet," Mourinho stated to A Bola.

"He wasn't born on Madeira, but on Mars. So he's not from planet Earth. That's why he's the best player in the universe.

"If Cristiano does not win it this year, it has to do with his image. He doesn't sell himself well and isn't always a nice guy."

Mourinho :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Joke of the day

Messi is from Mars and Ronaldo from Ur-anus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans