10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I once thought I could change youtube commenters shitty opinions with logic and well constructed arguements. I wish I could get that time back. Don't even waste your time reading them.

Caluhu

"Messi" is now a nationality

tumblr_mc5fh28JEv1rponz6o1_1280.jpg

Two 24 year old Argentine friends took a trip through Southeast Asia. Backpack, began a three-month adventure. And the story that they lived, and they have the newspaper Olé, will not forget in your life. When they had to go to Laos to Vietnam, they were asked to fill in data ticket. They asked the nationality, they said Argentina, but the charge to make the process of putting that Argentina would have seemed too complicated and chose the easiest for him. Where to put "Nationality" without hesitation he put "Messi". John Allen, one of the boys, told Olé that for those dollars "are all football fans and enough is tremendous how people above 40 years will Diego Maradona t appoints those under 40, to Messi".
:lol: :lol:

Me55i D105

After Messi records last season and me reading so many posts in a row about pregnancy weeks my mind glitched and I read your post as

:lol:

Haha yeah I can see that happening, don't get though why that is getting so much attention. But I guess lack of matches gets people restless and need to talk about something hehe.

Doobs

The Messiah
RECORD! Messi is the first player in Barcelona history to score 15 hattricks in La Liga #fcblive [via @2010MisterChip]

GOAT. :messi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans