10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeloBarca

It was quite obvious he had his mind elsewhere :) looked quite tired aswell, the last 20 mins he didnt really help any offensivly, no runthroughs or breakthroughs to make assists, but i cant really blame him, just showing up for the game at all is good of him.

desoe

So, now Antonella should get pregnant again, so Messi could have the chance to fix this and score after a baby birth :(

KhaledBarca

LIGA 2012 Stats (Calendar Year): #Messi took 173 shots to score 46 goals (26.6%) #fcblive Cristinao #Ronaldo: 231 shots to score 37 (16%)

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Javi Varas is really the anti-Messi... Poor Lionel must have nightmares with him... I bet Madrid would love to sign him, hahaha...

Blue Demon

So this "knock" he got I guess isn't serious. Media isn't making a big thing about it.

Hope he rests and enjoys his newly born son. Need him to be back this week.

K

kroki223

The problem is, that he can't score in Camp Nou? I hope it will change. The team should help him, to celebrate Messi's son with a goal. I don't think this 27% is good. In this season he let out a lot of big chances.

X

xaviniesta

sorry guys and fanboys, but flop of the match for me. nothing serious though, no need to come at me.

Yannick03

What is most important is that when Messi plays bad, the team can handle it. Last season, it would have been just a goalless draw. How long has it been since Leo had a bad game and now he even has a good excuse. I'm sure he'll be genius as usual on Wednesday.

K

kroki223

Does Ronaldo recpect Messi? I don't think so. He was who critized him. Messi has never critized him.

oz187

Messi has tremendous value to the team irrespective of how he plays simply due to the fact that he draws so many defenders to him and creates space for teammates to shine. His performance was pretty good(but I don't think the team as a whole were at their best, the team seemed to lack a bit of urgency) but Varas like Cech has a mental block over Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans