10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sallou

I've noticed that too. Any hazey dribbles he does make start much closer to the box than they used to. It's a sign of maturity, and even though we all wanna see 50 yard dribble runs, the team is better this way.

Juan03

Maradona had no right foot as well and he wasn't a bad one ;)

i know, maybe im asking too much of him but if he used his right foot more often he would improve and that would make him really unstoppable.. we all agree that he is lacking that clinical finish touch he had last year but hopefully he will get it back soon

T

Trillske

Dont know how many of you play fifa2010, but have you noticed how much Messi sucks in that game? Not "sucks" really, but he is very mediocre and a lot of players are better, Barcelona players as well. Its really wierd because they put so much effort in making players autentic, but Messi is totaly stripped of his talent.

And as much as I like Zlatan, he is too good. It does look like him and they did a good job of making him "Zlatan" (even the sudden extremely bad finishes combined with the super awesome ones) but its not like all defenders suddenly bounce of the field as soon as he touches them in real life.

Last edited:

Internazionale

Dont know how many of you play fifa2010, but have you noticed how much Messi sucks in that game? Not "sucks" really, but he is very mediocre and a lot of players are better, Barcelona players as well. Its really wierd because they put so much effort in making players autentic, but Messi is totaly stripped of his talent.

And as much as I like Zlatan, he is too good. It does look like him and they did a good job of making him "Zlatan" (even the sudden extremely bad finishes combined with the super awesome ones) but its not like all defenders suddenly bounce of the field as soon as he touches them in real life.

Have you watched any games this season. They fall as soon as he touches them :lol:

Anyway, hope Messi start scoring like a freak

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt

Edit and give Messi 70 in Strength and your problem is solved my friend :)
however, I've learned to control messi even without giving 70 in strength. You use the pace button and when a defender comes near you accelerate, it's almost impossible for him to catch you if done properly.

Co0ter

I thought Messi sucked at first too b/c he got dispossed so easily. Honestly I got used to him tho and he's one of the best wingers in the game. You have to use is accell to burst away from defenders when they approach. If you hold down the sprint and try to directly out pace them your going to get wacked 75 percent of the time.

Ibra in that game is the strongest and hardest too dispossess, too bad he's slow as fuck. Torres 100 percent the best striker for the 4-3-3 Barca squad, or any squad rather.

Pato-Torres-Messi
Ribery-Kaka-Ronaldo
Clichy-Evra-Thiago Silva-Dani Alves
Casillas

YES!!!!! I do love the players on my squad, but its not my actual dream team...just the best team I found in Fifa10 :p

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I thought Messi sucked at first too b/c he got dispossed so easily. Honestly I got used to him tho and he's one of the best wingers in the game. You have to use is accell to burst away from defenders when they approach. If you hold down the sprint and try to directly out pace them your going to get wacked 75 percent of the time.

Ibra in that game is the strongest and hardest too dispossess, too bad he's slow as fuck. Torres 100 percent the best striker for the 4-3-3 Barca squad, or any squad rather.

Pato-Torres-Messi
Ribery-Kaka-Ronaldo
Clichy-Evra-Thiago Silva-Dani Alves
Casillas

YES!!!!! I do love the players on my squad, but its not my actual dream team...just the best team I found in Fifa10 :p
Agreed.
What a team though hahaha...
Mine is.
Lavezzi-Adebayor(BEAST!)-Tevez(love him)
Gourcuff-Misimovic
Mascherano
Traore-Toure-Lescott-Richards
Given

V

Valon

I don't think this Fifa10 topic? Last time I checked this is Leo Messi topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans