10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Valon

He didn't have to. I'm glad he didn't try tbh, we need him more against VfB.

Co0ter

lost his magic? lol...

he wasn't trying....purposely...

he got a knick in the begining that pissed him off and he just took it easy. he was basically just walking around attracting defenders to let the others play and hoping for an easy goal if the opportunity came his way. he knows he needs his energy for the CL game.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
messi looked like he did not care at all... very strange but i understand, looked to be some sort of discomfort.. hope he brings it in the midweek...

Pepe Silvia

Messi didn't have his best game. I noticed one thing that made me smile though: towards the fading minutes he took one chance and blasted a shot that got saved. The next drive he went baseline and found Tiago who took the shot and scored. He could have taken the shot again but I like Messi's leadership and decision making skills there. It was great teamwork.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Messi has dips every so often, he's going through one at the moment. He'll hopefully recover tonight.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He wasn't at his best but was easily our main attacking threat. He spread the play nicely all the time, something that the likes of Xavi and Andres didn't do enough of.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Yeh Valon he must have slipped 10 times tonight? The pitch wasn't perfect but most players seemed ok. He needs better studs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans