10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Valon

Apparently Messi is losing points for us and is hurting Ibra... :lol: Damn Albanian fans can be hilarious, there was a reason I hardly post in the Albanian forum.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I wanted Leo to kick the crap out of that guy who brought him down in the last minute, what a tosser.

V

Valon

Sometimes tried too much dribbling but had a good game and saved the night with his goal.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His skills aside, if all of our players tried as hard as Messi we wouldn´t have to worry about a single game.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
We would actually, cause no one would pass when he needs to.

Maybe the passing game comments from Pep and #14 were also partly directed towards Messi and not only Iniesta.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Maybe the passing game comments from Pep and #14 were also partly directed towards Messi and not only Iniesta.

lol.. Passing conspiracy alert!
Not only is he our best goalscorer Messi actually has more assists than any other Barca player. But yeah, it´s easy to call him selfish.

V

Valon

lol.. Passing conspiracy alert!
Not only is he our best goalscorer Messi actually has more assists than anyone in this team. But yeah, it´s easy to be call him selfish.

Tell me about. Some Cules are making him to be the most egoistic player in the team. :lol: ( Not here though, the Albanian forum which is damn funny. )

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Yeah yeah, I wasn't talking about this season. You know very well he should have passed the ball a few times today where he decided to go alone and fail. He was selfish today.

And Zlatan is not half the player Pedro is and nto even 1/8 of what Messi represents, to make you happy.

V

Valon

He was selfish in one or two occasions that's true but he still tries twice as much than Ibra tbh

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

That was a comment on this game and not a general one. Sure.
And yeah, it does amuse me when you try to make Messi look selfish and he´s actually only 1 assist away from La Liga´s top assist man.
And about Pedro again.. that´s what you said, not me. Quite pleasing as well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans