10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

christina

Pure Happiness
Where all you out from? So I do not like Ibra .. Most fans of Barca think the arrival of him not justified, at least yet.
Of course I support the team , where you get that I dont? Can I take them to criticism when they are not playing so good?
Believe me Im big fan .. .dont know how created the impression that im anti...

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Where all you out from? So I do not like Ibra .. Most fans of Barca think the arrival of him not justified, at least yet.
Of course I support the team , where you get that I dont? Can I take them to criticism when they are not playing so good?Believe me Im big fan .. .dont know how created the impression that im anti...
That's what most doubters say but then even when he's playing good, then they make up shiznit about him not tracking back etc.

christina

Pure Happiness
Could be .. But the moments he dont play good transcend about the moments he play good and you just forget them.
Let's say he does not deserve any sympathy yet.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
haahahaha. everything you do is whine on ibra.

So you focused on Christina now? How about everything you do is whine about members who criticize him? See where this is going to when you choose to get personal.
Enough of that, seriously.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
So you focused on Christina now? How about everything you do is whine about members who criticize him? See where this is going to when you choose to get personal.

I dont think anyone is focussing on her, Ibra has deserved some of the criticism she gave him, but after the Malaga match? i dont think he did deserve it, Dont make something out of nothing...

F

FCB_Titi_LB

get a holiday Bojan :) stop flooding the forum :D by responding all the time. U make it worse !

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
But Barcetia is the man?
:wub:

I'm not whining? I'm argumenting because I have statistics and a whole bunch of people behind me who are thinking, maybe not the exact, but similarly to me. And this is the first time I've ever written to Christina, so NO, I'm not "picking" on her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans