10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I like it. Messi needs to score and make an assist to get some praise while Ibra don´t have to do either to get a good grade. Nice touch.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
That's a very poor assessment of my vision of Messi and Zlatan.

I rather have Messi on the pitch and zlatan on the bench. When Messi has a good game, I would love to enter this topic and post a few "Poor performance, we need Zlatan next game". And then next game Zlatan plays absolute shit, and then I will post nothing. Until Messi plays wonderful again and Zlatan is benched, then I will enter this topic again screaming for Zlatan.

Yeah, that would be wonderful. But Pep isn't working with me here, he wants the best for barcelona of course. He won't let Zlatan overshadow the bench.

:lol:

Olsend

Bojan, you give outstanding ratings for Pedro who scored in league match while Ibra scores in important match all you say that he atleast scored. All matters here is only attitude and I think we all shouldn't go through players' analysies. Ibra to get praise from you prolly needs to score a hattrick, others are satisfied only by couple magic touches. Such arguments are so meaningless and we all should careless about it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
:lol:

As long as you call Messi selfish and he continues to be our top assist man it´s fine by me. I would love to have more of those "selfish" players in our team.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bojan, you give outstanding ratings for Pedro who scored in league match while Ibra scores in important match all you say that he atleast scored. All matters here is only attitude and I think we all shouldn't go through players' analysies. Ibra to get praise from you prolly needs to score a hattrick, others are satisfied only by couple magic touches. Such arguments are so meaningless and we all should careless about it.

Your problem is that you expect the same from Pedro and from Ibra. Does that mean you rate them the same? Well, they produce almost the same... :)
And its actually the opposite. Some people here criticize Messi because it isnt enough that he scored and had an amazing workrate as opposed to praising Ibra for doing much less.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
He was selfish in one or two occasions that's true but he still tries twice as much than Ibra tbh
One or two goalscoring occasions yes, but more in the build-up play. As long as he scores, I'm happy but eventually there will be games that we are very close to drawing and I don't know with you but I'm not cool with him trying to play Mr.Maradona when there is a player in better position.
I can't understand the Pedro-Zlatan comparison debate. I think it's like this and some of you might laugh but if you take away Pedro from Barca, Zlatan will still score. Take away Zlatan from Barca, Pedro will score but not as much. Therefore, I draw the conclusion, to reach maximal wankfest, you need both players! No need to discuss which player who is the best because the help eachother.

Last edited:

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Ah too much drama again, why do you lot have to turn this into Zlatan vs Messi thing. FACT is his decision making was AWFUL in the first 20 minutes and should have passed when others were wide open. We're just commenting on the game not his general style of play. Now whether he saved us from doom and gloom or tried harder than others it still doesnt negate the initial point.

Olsend

Maybe he should've passed to Ibra when he was running down with one defender while Ibra was free, but this is what attacker suppose to do - attempt to score goals. Messi works hard even though he looks selfish but majorly he produces a lot, not always but as you see he is most efficient La Liga player so far.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
As long as it doesn't become a trend and Pep gives him some stick I'm OK with it... He has his selfish moments once in a while, and if you look on the positive side, it shows he's hungry for goals...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
If it had been Ibra who had been that selfish, the forum would be furious...hahaha, not a dig at messi, we just have different feelings for messi's faults than we do with ibras...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I heterosexually love Ibra as much as Messi, I've stood up for the big man in the past (like he needs it, hahaha), but yeah, our canteranos, with some exceptions, get a softer treatment, I guess that's to be expected, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans