10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

desoe

I wonder wat he does after he plays a game like this, i bet he just goes back to his house and sits on a thhrone playing his PS3 trying to recreate his goals on Fifa 10 hahahah

g_pes10_i.jpg

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I wonder wat he does after he plays a game like this, i bet he just goes back to his house and sits on a thhrone playing his PS3 trying to recreate his goals on Fifa 10 hahahah

A serious amount of shagging. Honestly. He could fuck ANYONE. Perez would strip to his stained pinstriped undies in a heartbeat.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
In my eyes, hes already topped ronaldinho, Messi wouldnt be what he is today without dinho, But Messi is just so much more of a threat to defences than Dinho. Id rather have this Messi, than Dinho in his best years, anyone agree?

F

FCB_Titi_LB

In my eyes, hes already topped ronaldinho, Messi wouldnt be what he is today without dinho, But Messi is just so much more of a threat to defences than Dinho. Id rather have this Messi, than Dinho in his best years, anyone agree?
difficult choice...dinho proved he was unplayable,unmarkable, unbeatable,penetrating the best defenses in the world. Dinho made magic against the likes of Chelsea..
I never saw Messi do this. I hope he can do it soon.

Merv

He deserves all the plaudits he gets. You would be hard pressed to find fault with :messi: because in the end he delivers. Just amazing....

Co0ter

Ehhhhh....that is something I'd really rather not even attempt to figure out. Dinho at his best was truely unbelievable. They are two different players, have differentl styles but equally out of this world. Watching Messi is a treat, his pace and dribbling/body fakes never get old. But Dinho wreaked of pure class. His touch on the ball was golden and he moved with such finess. So hard to compare.

The only thing Dinho got is he has delivered in big games and against the best teams in the world, even if he had to do it himself. Messi has done this so far as well, not to the same extent yet, but Messi is still only 22 like a lot of us forget. He's just been out of this world for so long already.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Hmmm, i watched some highlight vids of dinho, i see what you mean cooter about the difference in style, Dinhos skill was truly incredible as is messi, But dinho was filled with tricks flicks and imagination, where as messi is all about his incredible close control, dribbling speed and quick feet, and now his goal scoring,

And im sure messi will go on to be one of the greatest ever, Hes much stronger mentally than Ronnie, so therefore weight issues, scandals wont be associated with him, We'll see messi for many years at his best, unfortunatly we didnt see dinho for long enough..

BlaugranaGirl

difficult choice...dinho proved he was unplayable,unmarkable, unbeatable,penetrating the best defenses in the world. Dinho made magic against the likes of Chelsea..
I never saw Messi do this. I hope he can do it soon.
What about Messi vs. Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the 05/06 season? Alright, he didn't score but he played fantastically that night. It was a shame that his performance was overshadowed somewhat by that Del Horno incident.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Hmmm, i watched some highlight vids of dinho, i see what you mean cooter about the difference in style, Dinhos skill was truly incredible as is messi, But dinho was filled with tricks flicks and imagination, where as messi is all about his incredible close control, dribbling speed and quick feet, and now his goal scoring,

Agree. It's very hard and ungrateful to make a comparation between those 2 "aliens".While Dino was/is better playmaker, Messi is a better goal scorer frustrating the oponent defense more, and he is stil very young ...

Even adore Messi i miss that Dinhosamba, imagination and brilliance which made all Bernabeu apploud him hehe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans