10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Messi always looked so happy playing with Dinho..... lol You could almost see the hero worship. Now the younger players probably feel the same way about playing with Messi.

Sure he was happy:D There was a nice connection between them.Dinho was kinda his "guardian" when he came into first XI taking him "under his wing" so to say helping him to integrate, no wander he was one of the saddest when D went to Milan ...

jamrock

No way, Dinho at his best, makes todays greats (Messi, ronaldo,Rooney...), look like AVG players, I have never seen a player combine all the attacking qualities in one package the way dinho did.

The scoreing,passing, and vision(what really separates him from the rest), no one combine them the way he did.

not zidane, not ronaldo, no one that i can remember.

he is probably what you get if you were to put the best qualities of those two together.

that being said, messi is the closest thing to him of the current crop of star players.

zanela

I'm with all those who say Ronnie was better. When a physical team on the big stage sets out to stop Leo, he can be contained like Chelsea last year. But there wasn't such a thing with Ronnie. He was simply unstoppable. At his best, there wasn't a team on earth that could mark him out of the game. He was simply magical and scintillating to watch. I still think we're yet to see Leo's best though ;). But right now Ronnie's best wins it for me. Ronnie did complete ownage of the teams on the big stage singlehandedly. Leo 'll eventually get there soon. :D
One of my fav Ron's goal is @ 0:35 owning Terry & 1:00 making a joke of Chelsea's defense :hooray: This what separates the two. While Leo can murder most defenses on his day. Ronnie could do the truly unexpected against all.

[YOUTUBE]1QlLZuehOQA[/YOUTUBE]

Juan03

two different styles im just greatfull i was able to watch Dinho at his best and now Messi, both are Barca legends for me BUT Messi is only 22 years old, what he can achieve if he continues healthy is beyond my thoughts and im sure he can make us Barca fans really happy.. his talent is beyond this world

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
two different styles im just greatfull i was able to watch Dinho at his best and now Messi, both are Barca legends for me BUT Messi is only 22 years old, what he can achieve if he continues healthy is beyond my thoughts and im sure he can make us Barca fans really happy.. his talent is beyond this world

I mention this all the time but I remember when Leo first started playing with the first team at 16 and I thought, 'He could be better than Ronnie'...And as outlandish as that seemed at the time, we're seeing it

Joy, just pure joy

B

barcakid999

What an incredible player. It's literally impossible to get the ball off of him when he's running at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans