10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merv

I visited an english pub for lunch and when Messi scored that first one me and my girlfriend tore the place apart.

They were probably like, "oh look gretchen theres those mexicans mmmmmmmmmm yes"

:p

:lol: I would have joined in with you. As it was I had to celebrate silently as my little boy was sleeping on the couch next to me. I think my voicebox may have emploded from the strain of holding back though!!!!

:pedro::henry::messi:
:iniesta::toure::busquets:
:maxwell::puyol::pique::alves:
:valdes:

:ibra: :bojan:
:pep:

:2145960713mundoemot = Wet my pants :wub:

Pepe Silvia

:lol: I would have joined in with you. As it was I had to celebrate silently as my little boy was sleeping on the couch next to me. I think my voicebox may have emploded from the strain of holding back though!!!!

:pedro::henry::messi:
:iniesta::toure::busquets:
:maxwell::puyol::pique::alves:
:valdes:

:ibra: :bojan:
:pep:

:2145960713mundoemot = Wet my pants :wub:
You know what I'm sayin'? :)

I kid you not, we were the only ones cheering for Barca. I'm glad too that's the way I like it. We look around like "that's right mutherfuckers" hahahahahaha

barca96

did you guys notice some big red marks on messi?
on his knee and arms.
what was that? i thought he was injured. it happened after cacaus foul near the halfway line and side line

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I think his small body had just too much awesomeness in it and therefore it started leaking.

So now you know it: awesome's color is red/pink.

Merv

You know what I'm sayin'? :)

I kid you not, we were the only ones cheering for Barca. I'm glad too that's the way I like it. We look around like "that's right mutherfuckers" hahahahahaha

I know....I'd be all.....That's right! In your face! :party00231: Just like Messi!

I think his small body had just too much awesomeness in it and therefore it started leaking.

So now you know it: awesome's color is red/pink.

That is just......:worthy:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
did you guys notice some big red marks on messi?
on his knee and arms.
what was that? i thought he was injured. it happened after cacaus foul near the halfway line and side line

Lol he fell onto the Barça crest painted on the grass right off the field he was covered in paint lol duuuur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans