10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexandraJonson

Skånsk Culé
I love Lionel Messi... what he dose should not be possible to do.. Tomorrow I will go all day long with my Messi shirt! He is the best player ever, yes I said it he is the best one ever!!!

"Cryuff was a genius... Maradona was the best... Ronaldo was a phenomenon... Ronaldinho was pure magic... but Messi is something completely different!"

OMG I Freaking LOVE him! :worthy: :messi: :wub:

mobster_1930

I've just realised. I'm so privileged to see the best player in history of game playing and when i get old, i'll be recalling this moments. OMG, Messi is out of this world !

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

T

Trillske

Guess it wont happen, but I want to see him in a worse team. Something like sevilla or similair. Would be so f-ing awesome if he got as much done by himself, as he does now. If that is the case, he could carry a whole team in offense, and they leave 9 players in their own box.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I've just realised. I'm so privileged to see the best player in history of game playing and when i get old, i'll be recalling this moments. OMG, Messi is out of this world !

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

A similar thought occurred to me during the game, I just felt so honoured to be a witness to this man's greatness and knowing that I've seen him do great things at first hand. For anybody in the UK, Patrick Kluivert's reaction after the game summed it all up, he was almost speechless and just sat there with a massive grin on his face and with a sense of disbelief admitted that, yes, he was watching a player that is probably better than Diego Armando Maradona.

B

badboybjörn

Guess it wont happen, but I want to see him in a worse team. Something like sevilla or similair. Would be so f-ing awesome if he got as much done by himself, as he does now. If that is the case, he could carry a whole team in offense, and they leave 9 players in their own box.

I think it would be awsome to see him in a new team. Id hate for us to loose him so im hoping that will never happen :) But id pay to watch that scenario for sure!

Its not Messis fault hes the best and probably better than i thought was possible but id much rather see barca playing better as a team and the goals to come from abit more directions than currently. I guess i wish he was just a tad not so effin brilliant on his own cause it takes away abit from the team effort.

SoMa

i wish he had taken the penalty himself, he would have scored the last 10 liga goals for us all alone and he would have been that much closer to the golden boot, now the lazy fuck ended his streak.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
A similar thought occurred to me during the game, I just felt so honoured to be a witness to this man's greatness and knowing that I've seen him do great things at first hand. For anybody in the UK, Patrick Kluivert's reaction after the game summed it all up, he was almost speechless and just sat there with a massive grin on his face and with a sense of disbelief admitted that, yes, he was watching a player that is probably better than Diego Armando Maradona.

Kluiverts reaction was awsome, he was truly amazed...

B

blueduck

Messi is just far too good.

The opposition should be able to play with 12 men, just to make it a challenge for him.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he has 114 in 199.

for someone spent the early part of his career as an injury-prone teenager in a disorganised barca side...

in 199.

sickman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans