10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Out of this world.. i never seen anyone like this with that much consistency since Maradona..

hope he leaves u or anything ... u are damn lucky to witness and enjoy such a player in your ranks ...

he is currently on the level Maradona reached .. he is a one man team he can just do it all

Sallou

My cousin (madrid) fan, got off his seat and started bowing.

"Its an insult to the game to even suggest taht Ronaldo is even close to this guy."

Just gained a lot more respect for my cousin :)

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Please rest him against Osasuna...the Lad is working his ass off..must be tired.....he needs rest before CL starts again...bring him in the second half if we are not good...but he deserves some rest!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
can we talk about him more?

I don't know.

like I said, words don't do him justice.

we may need to just start posting pics of ourselves looking utterly astounded. or maybe sound clips. I dunno.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
FUCK FUCK FUCK!!
hahahahahaha
Goal.com are really Garbage!!
they rate messi 8.5
Ronaldo was rated 9 yesterday...

this is sooo funny!

Juan03

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!
hahahahahaha
Goal.com are really Garbage!!
they rate messi 8.5
Ronaldo was rated 9 yesterday...

this is sooo funny!

that site is just garbage, not just for that rating but they already have that reputation. the guy that gave the rating probably: didn't watch the game, or is a CR/Rooney fan, or is a Gooner/ManU fan, because i doubt even real madrid fans would argue that he deserves an 11/10

Sallou

I'm sorry, I just have to come back and keep posting in this thread. I want to keep saying things about him, but I don't even know exactly what to say. o_O

:messi: :wub:

I'm 100% gay, but seriously.. I would honestly, really, truely let him shag me. o_O

Co0ter

I think the better question is why do you even bother going to goal.com? I don't care what anyone else thinks besides me- I can watch the game for myself :p

He was truely amazing, each and every goal. All four of them. Watching him play like this makes my heart smile, this season is a gigantic step towards becoming like the Phenomenon.

desoe

can we talk about him more?

I don't know.

like I said, words don't do him justice.

we may need to just start posting pics of ourselves looking utterly astounded. or maybe sound clips. I dunno.

"Hey daddy, what's up? Tell my brother Jesus I said "hi"

x610.jpg

Juan03

I'm sorry, I just have to come back and keep posting in this thread. I want to keep saying things about him, but I don't even know exactly what to say. o_O

I'm 100% gay, but seriously.. I would honestly, really, truely let him shag me. o_O

:lol:

Culeee

woooooooooooow wooooowww calm down there boss.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans