10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
can someone translate this video for me ?

[YOUTUBE]DrjWlu1xQM4&feature=sub[/YOUTUBE]

Well, it's kinda long for a full translation but here are some things of the top of my head:

He uses Ronaldinho leg protectors (I don't know how they're called in english)
Messi is a hero so Zaragoza has their anti-hero Ponzio, yet he fails
Messi may be small but he also has a strong character (when he confronted Ponzio)
Messi counterattacks by stepping on Ponzio's foot and Ibra comes to defend him
Messi tells some big eastern european guy from Zaragaoza that his best is yet to come (Messi's best)
After the hattrick Messi only has Ibra on his head so he gives the penalty to him

Juan03

nothing special, but we won and thats the most important thing, is it me or he kind of played the Xavi role today? specially in the second half when he opened up the field nicely with passes to the wings

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Well, it's kinda long for a full translation but here are some things of the top of my head:

He uses Ronaldinho leg protectors (I don't know how they're called in english)
Messi is a hero so Zaragoza has their anti-hero Ponzio, yet he fails
Messi may be small but he also has a strong character (when he confronted Ponzio)
Messi counterattacks by stepping on Ponzio's foot and Ibra comes to defend him
Messi tells some big eastern european guy from Zaragaoza that his best is yet to come (Messi's best)
After the hattrick Messi only has Ibra on his head so he gives the penalty to him

thanks buddy.. :D

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

yup.

they don't know what to do with him.

that guy is right that messi has only shone when riquelme was there, because it's only when riquelme was there that argentina played with a system and coherence.

messi received special treatment from opposing players, and I honestly believe right now maradona is inclined to basically play a 10-man system and use messi as a decoy to draw markers and pressure (and occasionally create magic). this allows him to possibly go far (messi will draw a lot of markers) without messi surpassing his own achievements as the greatest - which is something he doesn't want to happen.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Messi was quite good for Argentina until Marardona took over. Maradona needs to change the system, it's not suiting Messi at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans