10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Was very quiet tonight, didn't see too much of the ball. Osasuna dealt with him very well. LOL at him kicking the ball away.

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
hit the post, heh. otherwise.. idk. had better games. the ref was a pain in the ass, tho. i understand messis reaction (kicking the ball to the stands) altho i don't condone it.

jairzinho

why leo played the full 90 mins..? i really don't know...maybe Pep is afraid of playing without him. He didn't look that sharp tonight and should have been given some rest. but then again its something with pep.. he just doesn't believe in the whole resting thing..but leo deserved one. he's been carrying us on his shoulders for the last 3 or 4 matches..we can't expect superman performances from him all the time.

desoe

He surely shouldn't play against Bilbao. I'm not saying Mallorca, because we will probably need him there. But we should be able to handle Athletic on Camp Nou even without him.

p.s. my personal opinion was that he should did not play today, too. I think it was obvious why.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Maybe he was tired or maybe there was a lot of pressure on him with all this greatest player ever talk going on. He's going to have to get used to it though..

M

Messialdo23

Messi is a genius even on a bad day!.....I feel he maybe a little jaded with all the talk, after all he is a humble 22 year old!

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,16995_6047280,00.html

He simply plays the Barca way, end of! Iniesta, Xavi, Pep (In his playing days) Cesc (Even at the gunners).......they were taught from an early age at La Mesia how to keep the ball and how to PLAY the ball!!......Its beautiful, fluid....its BARCA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans