10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
.............?................?........................?....................?.......................?............................?.............................?.....

I'm sorry but i just do not know what to say, Lionel Messi is............

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Who has the record for most goals in a season, Ronaldo? Messi should be able to surpass him...

B

beautifulgame

Ronaldo has the record from the 1996-97 season. He scored 47 goals in 49 games that season, all at the age of 20.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
In Catalonia, children are given a chocolate cake called a "Mona" as a gift at Easter. And whichever kid got this one better like diabetes because that's what you'll get if you eat a lifesize chocolate Lionel Messi complete with Ballon d'Or. Given how tiny the real Leo is, this sucker looks like it has to be bigger than him, though. It certainly weighs more. At 115 kilos (253 lbs.), it could probably crush the little Argentine with its head alone.

LIFE sized messi chocolate someone plz make this their sig lol:messi:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
This is what I read somewhere from a Madrid fan .............................

"As a Madrid fan, I really do hope that Perez makes a move for Messi. I think Barca might accept Kaka + Benzema + 100M. Let's do it once again."

:lol:
:lol:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
They truely were all marvelously taken goals, even a right footed goal was in amongst them and the only thing missing was a header, but to be honest, who wants to see a headed goal from Lionel Messi?

He has to be the greatest at chipped/lobbed finishes aswell, he looks so controlled doing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans