10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I really thought he reached his maximum last year because he was ridiculously good. Now hes just toying with us :lol:

I loved how at the end of the game, he just took the ball and started bouncing it up and down like a little kid on the playground instead of basking in his glory after such an epic performance.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I think we recent performances maradona hass to serusouly think about taking Messi to the world cup with Argentina.. He def as a good chance of making the national team

Olsend

In every Arsenal fan face. Love you Messi! All his work rate, effectiveness is just stunning. Should be undoutbly Golden Ball winner again!

diegomessi

If he keeps banging them in like yesterday, he'll even reach it this year.

if he scores 11 more gols this season that will make 50 right? if he achieves that i will get a tattoo of his portrait for real surely that is impossible

Olsend

Like 10 i think.. Its just not possible to score 50 gols in one season in modern day footy..not possible i cant see it wont happen

Well true that we are going to play against defensive Inter and CL final won't be walk in the park, but Messi could do it in league ;)

diegomessi

GOD 4 – 1 Arsenal

Poor Bendtner dared to score but, as is said in the Bible: (Ezequiel, 25-17)

“The honest man’s way is surrounded everywhere by the selfish one’s injustices and the bad men’s tyranny. God bless that pastor who on behalf of charity and good will, get the weak ones out of the darkness’ valley, because he is his brother’s real guardian and the lost kid’s discoverer. And I assure you that I will punish with great revenge and rage those who intend to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is Yavéh, when my revenge hits you.” … and Our Lord scored them four goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans