10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

Yeah, i agree. Casillas is a class act. To be honest, Messi would be on double figures now in el clasico goals if it wasnt for Casillas.

XaviMessiGirl

I wouldn't say that yet, because Valdes has made some silly mistakes this year as well. But he definitely can be the best given some more time.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
on form yeah, but Casillas on form is quite considerably better.

Actually, no. He looks good and fancy because he's good at making acrobatic saves, but his positioning sense is nothing to revere at, he's not good in the air and at intercepting crosses, and can't organize the defense. Added to the fact that he's not immune to costly mistakes from time to time. Julio Cesar shits on him easily.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Actually, no. He looks good and fancy because he's good at making acrobatic saves, but his positioning sense is nothing to revere at, he's not good in the air and at intercepting crosses, and can't organize the defense. Added to the fact that he's not immune to costly mistakes from time to time. Julio Cesar shits on him easily.

Lol. I cba arguing, if he played for Barca, you would be singing a different tune,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans