10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
But at least in this case I can view it as a neutral. And as a neutral I can say Julio Cesar shits on Casillas easily. And it's not because he plays for Real Madrid, he's one of the few players that play for Madrid that I actually like, while Julio Cesar is...Julio Cesar

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
But at least in this case I can view it as a neutral. And as a neutral I can say Julio Cesar shits on Casillas easily. And it's not because he plays for Real Madrid, he's one of the few players that play for Madrid that I actually like, while Julio Cesar is...Julio Cesar

ATM i would agree, But Casillas on top Form is astonishing, i Hate the fact he plays for them as he seems like such a nice guy...:lol:
Julio Cesar has an odd shaped head and Face, it really freaks me out...:lol::lol:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I wouldn't be surprised if Messi played as AM for his NT... A creative force behind Higuaín/Milito and Tevez/Agüero... If Maradona makes that work (and sorts out defense), that'd be total destruction...

barca96

I wouldn't be surprised if Messi played as AM for his NT... A creative force behind Higuaín/Milito and Tevez/Agüero... If Maradona makes that work (and sorts out defense), that'd be total destruction...

id like that too but they already have one of the best playmakers in riquelme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans