10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

he wasnt the best footballer in the best tournament in the world

Wasnt startling but does that mean he is suddenly a lesser light? I prefer to reflect on what he has done for Barca over the last few years and he has turned in performances, goals and periods of play that have been the most exhilarating to watch in the football world. It really is a mystery why some people feel the need to pick faults with special players like Messi. Still, if you think one touch, structured and systemised football is better than the type players like Messi can produce, go for it. For me, Messi is one of the special players who put bums on seats

F

Flavia

Pics from Deco's charity game:

messi_deco_marcosribolli_470.jpg

amigos_deco9_gcom_30.jpg

ronaldo_messi_marcosribolli_470.jpg

40792474.jpg

63347392.jpg

70206217.jpg

67039982.jpg

59113336.jpg

17494892.jpg

21253529.jpg

54911566.jpg

99058271.jpg

1605357-9355-atm14.jpg

Messi didn't score, and got an yellow card. Falcão, Rivelino and Careca also played. Messi said he wants to learn Rivelino's elastico.

Messi and Ronaldo, after Messi beat him on a ping pong game:
ronaldo_messi_rep_470.jpg

Last edited:

El Mesías

Sylvinho also attended that match! god I miss his fatherly figure in Barcelona. He could have integrated Chyggy better to the surroundings rather then what is considered the biggest joke of a "loan" deal

Co0ter

Honestly was a bit touching to see Messi hanging out and taking pictures with Ronaldo. My favorite player of this generation hanging out with my favorite player of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans