Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I had MTVN on and when i peeked at the screen I saw this:

Around 0.34
[youtube]cei1TFaSihw[/youtube]

Is that Messi????

(I know it isn't)

AzaR

Anyone else notice that Antonella is carrying the big Adidas bag instead of Leo in the pics of them in Rio ? :p

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Messi: "I wholeheartedly want to congratulate Spain with the worldcup. After all those years living in Barcelona, Spain is my second home.”

barca96

shouldve chosen spain.
there is another argentian kid from the same neighborhood as messi, he chose spain.
left around the same age as messi. plays in liverpool reserve team

Pepe Silvia

So bummed that USA wasn't able to see the greatest on Earth shine at the WC. I blame Maradona, as petty as it may seem, it was because of him that certain effective players were left off the roster, lowering the quality and forcing Leo into a deep midfield role. I just can't get passed that. Not only did Leo not win the WC, but he will lose the WPOTY award when he was clearly the greatest player by miles. Unfortunate for him, good for Wes. Leo was set up to fail.

F

Flavia

Messi organized a friendly in Panama today , G.Milito takes part there too.
Looks like Forlan, Loco abreu, Lucio, Juan and Cafu will play alongside him. It will be aired here tonight, can't wait to watch it.

argentinolionelmessicon.jpg

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Lucio just dribbled everyone and scored lol.. yes the brasilian CB siiick gol to make it 1-1

endgar davids looks amazing lol

Pinto is in gooool yess lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans