10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah Pep was the one who said he's "1-2 kg overweight"... but he looks like a stick in that picture...

As I said in that other thread, that dolphin video is adorable.

Barcafan 2304

His small frame is probably his greatest attribute as it contributes to his balance, which is as good as ive seen from any player. Wonderful footballer

rolminmaminov

"My name is Lionel Messi and this is my story. When I was eleven I had a growth hormone problem. But being smaller I was more agile. And I learned to play with the ball on the ground. Because that's felt more comfortable. Now I realise sometimes bad thing can turn out good."

Lionel Messi

ranjix

Jefecito
"My name is Lionel Messi and this is my story. When I was eleven I had a growth hormone problem. But being smaller I was more agile. And I learned to play with the ball on the ground. Because that's felt more comfortable. Now I realise sometimes bad thing can turn out good."

Lionel Messi
:yes:

Trillske

Pretty sick when Pep is forced to play him not to upset the opposition and go "awh f_ck jesus, okey, Messi go in for a while and do your thing" and the entertainer goes on the field for 15 minutes, scores two, goes back to the bench and I can just hear him saying "so anyway, whats for dinner?".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans