10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I fear a little bit of burn-out for the wee man this year. I wouldn't be surprised if he picked up an injury early on in the season.

El Mesías

Gerrard compares Cole to Messi
By Soccernet staff

Steven Gerrard believes Joe Cole is at least as skilful as Lionel Messi and has tipped his new Liverpool team-mate to pick up to the Player of the Season award.
"Messi can do some amazing things, but anything he can do Joe can do as well, if not better," Gerrard told Liverpool's official website.

THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F

Flavia

By Soccernet staff

Steven Gerrard believes Joe Cole is at least as skilful as Lionel Messi and has tipped his new Liverpool team-mate to pick up to the Player of the Season award.
"Messi can do some amazing things, but anything he can do Joe can do as well, if not better," Gerrard told Liverpool's official website.

Hmm... I wonder what drugs is gerrard on :lol:

Caramel

By Soccernet staff

I want what he's having.

No seriously , I love Stevie , but he's delusional.

Mhorf

Stevie also said that he thought the fans should boo the England players tonight.

He should probably stick to talking with his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans