10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
lol... we are indeed very lucky to have him.

Hope the club can do as much as possible to save him from injuries/fatigue/pressure anything that might affect his game.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Feel pity he coudn't do the same things for Argentina. Such magnificent players you have and you can't lift the world cup. Pity pity pity...

nebeer

Love is All
Messi scores a hattrick and I don't even think anyone is surprised. Says something about this player. :D

:lol: Noone posted anything here,that says something indeed.

Yeah, such is the thing with Messi. He kind of makes a statement that making triumphs after triumphs is a natural thing and you can sustaining it, as long as you remain humble! He truly is at one with The Creative Forces that direct and create all things. He is amazing, in the true sense of the word.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Messi now the 3rd highest goal scorer for Barcelona having scored 130... 105 more to be the highest ever!!

força Messi!!:flagvl8:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Messi: "We felt very good during the whole game. We didn't have any doubts.The important thing is we turned a difficult situation around and won the first trophy of the season. Now we should keep on growing.Ronaldinho at the Gamper? I'm looking forward to that. Because of everything he has given, he deserves a goodbye to this stadium.My teammates said I couldn't handle the Jabulani because of the worldcup, but I think I proved them wrong today by scoring three."

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Of all-time? Are you certain? Where did you see that statistic?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...nd_statistics#Top_scorers_in_all_competitions

And Messi reached the mark of Eto'o by appearing for only 16 times more than him... that being, for major, part a winger and I guess I don't even need to mention the other offerings of Messi in his assists and of course the overall confidence the team feels with him just standing on the pitch!!

OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT WONLY

MoFroBo

What a comeback for magnificent Leo :) Improved miles from his last appearences, passing was spot on, didn't look any selfish and the second goal was just pure rocket.

All hail Messi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans