10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Pulga

i love statistics and i hope you'll like this one too

Cristiano Ronaldo: Apps - 359 ---- Goals - 156 (btw not bad certainly proves he is a good player)
Lionel Messi: ------ Apps - 217 ---- Goals - 131 (I just hope messi will be with us for a long long time)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
When best player in the World has an off night like he did against Hercules it's obviously going to reflect on the team. This will motivate him in the coming matches no doubt.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It was really weird... Even when he's not at his best he has that unique spark but last match he lost the ball and didn't try to win it back which is so unusual... On the plus side, he is always below par (his own par obviously) after NT games so I kind of expected it...

Barcafan 2304

It was really weird... Even when he's not at his best he has that unique spark but last match he lost the ball and didn't try to win it back which is so unusual... On the plus side, he is always below par (his own par obviously) after NT games so I kind of expected it...

Lets hope he can have a good break from international duty for a few months

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I read somewhere he has to play in Japan with his NT due to some contract or something... I don't know when that game is supposed to happen but I wanted to go and punch Grondona in the face!

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Could've scored at least 4 goals today, but I just MIGHT be satisfied with his 2 goals and 2 assists :whistle2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans