10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Man that run he made, think it was second half, when he passed it to Di Maria and he scored tho it was offside what a great play.

nebeer

Love is All
Great o see him break the international hoodoo. He can be lethal for Argentina, just needs to be used correctly!

Del Bosque said something really good that Messi could have scored 7/8 goals by the group stages of the world cup. Now it looks with Argentina Messi can really do such stuff.

Hydro2oo9

Good performance tonight from Messi, he took his goal well and made a few nice runs. His run just before setting up Di Maria for the offside goal was class.

Argentina look much better with Zanetti, Gabi Milito, Banega and Cambiasso in the side. It will enable to get the best out of messi as he will have cover behing him in the midfield and doesn't need to keep coming deep to recieve the ball. Maradona made alot of wrong choices regarding the world cup.

desoe

Pepe Reina usually likes to joke with people, but Leo's finishing was like a mockery to him this time. Really smooth as f**k.

Hydro2oo9

He's looking sharp and ready for the season. I remember a few years ago when people said to me how he would soon be worked out like players like Saviola and a few others, but look at him, he seems to just get better by the season and improve in every department. If you can ask me he can only get better aslong as he stays fully fit and injury free all season which I prey is the case.

nebeer

Love is All
Good performance tonight from Messi, he took his goal well and made a few nice runs. His run just before setting up Di Maria for the offside goal was class.

Argentina look much better with Zanetti, Gabi Milito, Banega and Cambiasso in the side. It will enable to get the best out of messi as he will have cover behing him in the midfield and doesn't need to keep coming deep to recieve the ball. Maradona made alot of wrong choices regarding the world cup.

I wish I had seen that Messi run where he set up Di Maria. My internet was slow and could only watch glimpses of the match. And yes, the 2010 World Cup absentees are doing good. I heard Batista has said that Messi cannot come to the Argentine half and must always remain in the opposition's half. That's a good clear message. That's the way to use Messi.

nebeer

Love is All
Thanks a lot for that video Xaviniesta. It was an awesome run by Messi, wish the goal was allowed. It would have been one of the best goals you can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans