10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
lol you guys messi is no chuck norris.

Problem with talking about Messi is that there's little to say apart from "wow!" or "amazing!" or "best player in the world, period!" etc. Adding a bit of Chuck touch makes the talk slightly more interesting. Ok, ok... Full disclosure. Fans' unwillingness to criticize him makes him perfect for Chuck jokes :D

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Lionel Messi runs until the treadmill gets tired

Lionel Messi once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as Giraffes.

Lionel Messi will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Leo passes Rivaldo

foto_449837_CAS.jpg

Pepe Silvia

Ibra hit a penalty a few inches from beeing perfect, hits the post. Played great. People go crazy over the penalty kick.
Messi hits a downright poor penalty. Played great. But is untouchable?
Messi is probably the best player in the world right now(happens quite often), but it still doesnt make his penalty anything but poor.

And I know Ibra is a bad example because a lot of people dont like him here, but its the most recent I could think of.
My point is no mather if youre humble or an asshole, if you already scored 1 or 10, a poor penalty kick is still a poor penalty kick as an isolated event. Doesnt mean people disslike Messi.
I especially loved the highlighted part.

Lionel Messi can hear his phone ring on silent.
Lionel Messi can slam a revolving door.
Lionel Messi can divide by zero.
Death once had a near-Messi experience.
hahahahahaha

When the boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Lionel Messi.
HAHA!

MagIX

Messi simply brillant, as usual.
Oh yes, he created the penalty and he missed the penalty, one of the least important possible penalty, absolutely irrelevant for the win.
2 goals and 2 assists for 1 missed penalty: I really hope that he will miss two penalty every match!

Barcafan 2304

What is there to criticise him for though? Best player in the world, loves Barca, modest despite his success, genuinely loves the game. The guy is class!

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
What is there to criticise him for though? Best player in the world, loves Barca, modest despite his success, genuinely loves the game. The guy is class!

Absolutely. It's just that you can't even say he did something bad, like that penalty. He's everything you say, that penalty doesn't change a thing, but it was awful :) No need to defend him, nobody's perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans