10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He should have been subbed but Pep doesn't want to use his subs for whatever reason.
Get well soon Messi!

no he shouldn't.

even taking villa off was a mistake that almost backfired tbh.

those two were keeping atleti's defence honest because of their reputations.

when villa went off atleti could push their defensive line forward, if you take messi off as well you really give atleti the invitation to throw men forward and pressure our defence.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He should have been subbed but Pep doesn't want to use his subs for whatever reason.
Get well soon Messi!

no he shouldn't.

when villa went off atleti could push their defensive line forward, if you take messi off as well you really give atleti the invitation to throw men forward and pressure our defence.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
164727211-11a20161c938b3cea3067e84d9b9c844.4c965db0-scaled.jpg

Beast

The Observer
He is a player that brings entertainment to football i hope it's nothing serious but i'm afraid when he first landed his left foot went backwards from the replay before he fell on the ground
.. i hope it's nothing serious and he gets better in no time

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
no he shouldn't.

Not really. Bojan was there to enter and run like there's no tomorrow. As for Villa comment.. Seriously.. His performance was below par anyway, had Bojan messed up so many opportunities people would jump at his throat just like they did after 45 minutes vs. Hercules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans