10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Too busy enjoying it all. For instance, I've watched el clasico 5 times this week and rewound every goal about 1000000+ times. Talent this good is freakishly rare.

American footballers have two-a-days with their training camp, I've been having two-a-day dosing of El Kick-assico since Tuesday

NightWolf

Have to bring up goal.com's (also known as lol.com) player ratings.

Messi: Two goals, and an assist for Pedro bailed out Barca who were not at their best, but the Argentine is producing form the likes of which football has never seen. 8,5

Ronaldo: Stepped up to the occasion and led the attack by example. Scored two great goals and ultimately dragged his team to victory on his own. 9

Quite how they've worked that one out I don't know.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
their editorials make me laugh. i always make fun of their writers and my comments never get published. they hate on busquets so much for no apparent reason.

J

Jordzibob

It's amazing how a "football" website can get away with printing so much shit. They just put rumour after rumour after rumour on their page, like all the shit you find scattered around the tabloids in small little articles, they make a page for it. It makes you wonder whether sitting there, the guy writing said bullshit, is actually thinking, "I am being paid to write complete crap that nobody is stupid enough to believe, what a job".

Chainsaw

Killahead
their editorials make me laugh. i always make fun of their writers and my comments never get published. they hate on busquets so much for no apparent reason.

Yeah they are sucha weirdo. Even when I post comments that are not even offensive or not even attacking them I see they don't approve many of them. Ridiculous.

Ocurrente

Hahaha, he really is isnt he? He's got his hands all over his chest and arms like "Come away baby, dont let them anger you". Playing the role of the woman no doubt. Always knew there was something odd about him...

Anyway sell him and get Vela

Also :lol: at the cheeky lazer, anyone else notice that?

Vela? :lol:

J

Jordzibob

It felt great to see Leo score from the penalty spot.

Yeh, now the idiots comparing the two can say he's just as good as Ronaldo at scoring from the spot kick. You know, because 4 of bitch boys goals have come from the spot this year. Even one where he already had a hatrick and yet decided to take it anyway..........

La Pulga

i head he now scored 69 goals in 69 matches in 2010. if that number is correct and that's highly probable then Messi should get the ballon d'or

NightWolf

In Italy they're saying that Iniesta will win it, Xavi second and Messi third. That just shows how much the World Cup changes things because however brilliant Iniesta was at the World Cup and has been this season, he was injured a lot during the second half of last season. Personally I think Xavi should get it, if not for his brilliance this year, as a recognition of his consistency and brilliance over the past couple of years. He's been phenomenal.

Last edited:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
He should win it based on performance throughout the club season, no doubt about that.

But Xavi will win it IMO, based o his great year for BOTH club and country. It will be a travesty if Iniesta wins it over him, Iniesta was barely fit last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans