10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
WHy in the hell not sub him when he clearly was uncomfortable!?

Now he's doubtful against Getafe, as are so many of the other starters! I really wish he doesn't head to Internationals, he even has this knock now for the club to shield him from them. But then I'm positive Pep would just ask him if he feels like going to Internationals even though he's in damn need of a rest & for this he'd just reply "Sure, why not!?" And Pep would say, "Good! I knew!! I didn't think you would say any other"

Hatem Ben Arfa

I don't think he is a serious doubt for Getafe. When I first saw the injury happen i was praying to GOD. But when I saw the replays I saw that it was just a clash of knees. And as a person who plays football, I knew that he would be just fine! A clash of knees is just very very painful, that is all! It can lead to a bit of swelling which can decrease the range of movement of the knee/leg. He'll be FINE for Getafe, you watch!

DucdeOrléans

Medical report Messi: serious bruise on his right knee, availability for Saturday game depends on development of the injury #fcblive
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck .Medical report Pedro: groin injury confirmed after further tests, seriously doubtful for Saturday game #fcblive [via @fcbarcelona_cat]
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck .Medical report Maxwell: muscle strain in his right thigh, seriously doubtful for Saturday game #fcblive
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck .Medical report Adriano: muscle strain in his right calf, availability for Saturday game depends on development of the injury #fcblive
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck .Medical report Dani Alves: bruise on his right ankle, availability for Saturday game depends on development of the injury #fcblive
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck

We are doomed.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Medical report Messi: serious bruise on his right knee, availability for Saturday game depends on development of the injury #fcblive
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck .Medical report Pedro: groin injury confirmed after further tests, seriously doubtful for Saturday game #fcblive [via @fcbarcelona_cat]
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck .Medical report Maxwell: muscle strain in his right thigh, seriously doubtful for Saturday game #fcblive
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck .Medical report Adriano: muscle strain in his right calf, availability for Saturday game depends on development of the injury #fcblive
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck .Medical report Dani Alves: bruise on his right ankle, availability for Saturday game depends on development of the injury #fcblive
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck

We are doomed.

god dammit, the whole fucking platoon's dropping like flies!

but in all seriousness, strikes me that Pedro and Maxwell will probs be out but it's likely Messi, Dani and Adri should be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans