10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Medical report Messi: serious bruise on his right knee, availability for Saturday game depends on development of the injury #fcblive
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck .Medical report Pedro: groin injury confirmed after further tests, seriously doubtful for Saturday game #fcblive [via @fcbarcelona_cat]
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck .Medical report Maxwell: muscle strain in his right thigh, seriously doubtful for Saturday game #fcblive
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck .Medical report Adriano: muscle strain in his right calf, availability for Saturday game depends on development of the injury #fcblive
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck .Medical report Dani Alves: bruise on his right ankle, availability for Saturday game depends on development of the injury #fcblive
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck

We are doomed.

Messi will be fine for the weekend! Although, we might not name him in the squad to avoid International duty?

And anway, this is the perfect chance to give some of our Barca B players a chance in the first team surely!

If they opt to rest Messi for the weekend, sure Nolito will get a rare start alongside Bojan and Villa? Or will it be Jeffren who plays up front?

Last edited:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
The fear factor and also his presence is very reassuring to the team and he can easily be a match winner etc

I think he will be fine for the weekend but I prefer us taking our chances in the first half and then sub him off. I think Alves could be available too. :)

Pepe Silvia

It was silly to leave Messi on in the second and he lost several balls that set up dangerous counters, not to mention he was.... INJURED. He did recover but too risky for my blood.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Messi will be fine for the weekend! Although, we might not name him in the squad to avoid International duty?

And anway, this is the perfect chance to give some of our Barca B players a chance in the first team surely!

If they opt to rest Messi for the weekend, sure Nolito will get a rare start alongside Bojan and Villa? Or will it be Jeffren who plays up front?

Jeffren nolito??

Whhaaaaa??
No

Affelay :)

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
god dammit, the whole fucking platoon's dropping like flies!

jr.jpg

bah gawd Barcelona have been broken in HALF

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
No need to worry, we're playing Getafe who drew 4 and lost 2 of their last 6 matches, and only Malaga, Almeria, and Real Sociedad have conceded more goals than they did this season...

At the Camp Nou...

There couldn't be a better game for our players to get injured for...

iookram

Perhaps Nolito and/or Jeffren as a 2nd half sub. Afellay-Bojan-David Villa...

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Getafe game seems good enough for us to recover from injuries but low teams seem to give their all in front of Barcelona in recent matches so we should take our chances in front of them. I'm happy at least our midfielders are ok.
I'd like it if Messi started and then gets subbed off or he didn't start and then get subbed on. not playing full 90 for sure anyway...and there were rumours that Puyi could make it for Getafe ,is that right?

Last edited:

ivan22

he should realy get his 5th yellow against villareal so he can "rest" against almeria. Imagine him missing against RM....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans