Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
anim-lionel-messi_lonertn2.gif

2 games with no goal!

CRISIS!

J

jaret

To be fair I think Messi WANTS to play. The internationals seem important to him. Lets just pray he doesnt get injured!

Not like he's doing good performance on these, just like on the last world cup.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Messi has to play for his NT... The whole team is being built around him and if he's not there then what's the point? Besides, Messi wants to win Copa América in the summer so he'll do whatever it takes... I just hope he don't injure himself for pushing himself too hard...

10messi

Fuking bald head galliani. And wtf did messi join him

It's not true that he had dinner with Galliani. They didnt even meet. That's what they said yesterday on the catalan radio, RAC1.
But Marca, of course, who else.. loves to make up stories about referees, doping, gallianis... ... ..

Pepe Silvia

Saw that new Adidas commercial "All In" yesterday with Katy Perry and Lionel Messi. So nice to see Leo getting that exposure in America. I had goosebumps I was so proud of him.

Does anyone know if this is his first time headlining in an American advertising commercial?

gingerless

katy perry? oh for fucks sake. that bitch was already fucking over everything else why is she near messi? i fucking hate that insecure fat bitch, she feels the need to fling her tits around fucking everywhere. first at sesame street (what the fuck???) then on the simpsons... then on how i met your mother and now she's somehow managed to get to the last place i thought i'd see her ugly face FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans