10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

:lol:

i think when that kid grows it will be much harder for him to control the ball like that, with his legs growing and all

JamDav1982

Nice skills, but all his moves look contrived and learned rather than the natural talent that Messi had at the same age.

Look on youtube at Messi playing at ten years old - his first touch, controlling ball at speed, awareness, passing, finishing are all unbeliavable. There are none of those step overs and Zidane turns - just pure natural talent.

I would imagine that kid is more like a young Joe Cole!

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Nice skills, but all his moves look contrived and learned rather than the natural talent that Messi had at the same age.

Look on youtube at Messi playing at ten years old - his first touch, controlling ball at speed, awareness, passing, finishing are all unbeliavable. There are none of those step overs and Zidane turns - just pure natural talent.

I would imagine that kid is more like a young Joe Cole!

Yep I agree with a lot of things here.
Well this kid sure has great talent but yep I also felt that it was more like he learned his stuff pretty well than he made them up himself like a kid does. His play doesn't seem like the way a kid play from instincts (like what young Messi Vids are like)
But he seems real smart and quick with his feet and has obvious talent so...

I agree He's worth a totally immoral poach and we'll see how he'll do! :D

Last edited:
F

Flavia

barcastuff
Messi: "I like to read but I don't have much time for it lately since I'm focusing on my English classes." [l'equipe via efe]
1 hour ago

barcastuff
Messi: "Blondes or brunettes? What a question... Blondes, of course." [l'equipe via efe]
1 hour ago

barcastuff
Messi: "I'm a calm guy, I like to spend the day with my family. But the will to win changes me when I'm on the pitch." [l'equipe via efe]

Blondes? His Gf won't like that answer :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans