10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

Messi: "I like to read but I don't have much time for it lately since I'm focusing on my English classes." [l'equipe via efe]

is there any particular reason why messi and iniesta are learning english ???

Hatem Ben Arfa

Messi: "I like to read but I don't have much time for it lately since I'm focusing on my English classes." [l'equipe via efe]

is there any particular reason why messi and iniesta are learning english ???

Yes!

He wants to join his Argentinian friends Fabricio Coloccini & Jonas Gutierrez at Newcastle United!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I love the "of course" after he says blondes.

he must be a Gentleman.

and he's learning English because it's a good language to know. helps communication with new players, CL match officials, the press, etc.

plus if a lot of our attackers know English then they can communicate in secret from La Liga's defenders. :lol:

Seamus

I believe it's just to learn the language.

Messi said they did not. It was just gossip.

Fecking gossip!!!! Ya like english is one the most spoken languages in the world why wouldnt they learn it?? Not like their gonna move to the epl after learning it???

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I love the "of course" after he says blondes.

he must be a Gentleman.

and he's learning English because it's a good language to know. helps communication with new players, CL match officials, the press, etc.

plus if a lot of our attackers know English then they can communicate in secret from La Liga's defenders. :lol:

I think he was being sarcastic. I know Messi doesn't seem to share anything with La Furia but the kid can be possibly with a shred of dark humor.

Galning

[YOUTUBE]lemg8XGWTzk[/YOUTUBE]

Normally I don't like those "New player X" typ of kids. But my goodness this little kid has some skills.

AzaR

[YOUTUBE]lemg8XGWTzk[/YOUTUBE]

Normally I don't like those "New player X" typ of kids. But my goodness this little kid has some skills.

I usually feel the same but this is the only "new wonderkid youtube hype vid" that has impressed me as his ball control is incredible.

Although it is only dribbling.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Rest him versus Almeria. Do not risk a suspension for the Clasico. Certainly not with 8points as buffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans