10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alissa

Just read that Berlusconi has promised some 'expensive presents' to the Milan fans. One of those presents is supposed to be Messi. :lol: :lol:

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I was thinking Messi has scored the most goals in Champions League for Barca!
Some Brilliant Goals as well!
lets make a top 10 messi CL goals!
heres my list!

10 - Dynamo Kiev vs Barca ( Freekick) 09-10
9 - First of 4 vs Arsenal 09-10
8 - Barcelona vs Kopenhaven (first goal ) 10-11
7 - 3rd (chip goal ) Vs arsenal in 4-1 - 09-10
6 - Vs Lyon (Round of 16) 08-09
5 - Vs Stuttgard ( first goal, Round of 16 ) 09-10
4 - Header vs Manchester United (Final - 08-09)
3 - Barca Vs Panithinaikos ( second goal ) (group stage ) 10-11
2- First goal in the 3-1 victory over arsenal (chip over almunia and goal ) 10-11
1 - Second vs real madrid at the bernabeu (semi final ) 10-11

W

woobie

Your source is in error, Alissa. At least Messi isn't named in the Berlusconi interviews I just read in the original. Berlusconi's deluded, but not THAT deluded. :)

Alissa

You are right woobie. Just read the Italian articles and all he says is "A tutti piacciono Ronaldo o Messi ma è difficile competere con le spagnole soprattutto per il vantaggio derivante da una diversa pressione fiscale." Damn those German articles and their fake headlines. It would have been hilarious though. :)

Sergio

Sergison
He did name him, and Ronaldo, but didn't exactly say he will sign him, he said he would like to, but could not due to the very low taxes paid in Spain.

He also went to claim he coached the junior team and won many competitions playing the most beautiful passing football. Which is worryingly mental, even from him.

Hatem Ben Arfa

MESSI MESSI MESSI!

Messi Hat-Trick a noche!

I hope he leaves us talking about the game rather than everything off it, which has been a result of Jose Maureen-io

X

xaviniesta

I always tought he scored the hattrick in Bernabeu. Anyhow, here's his ten goals against Real Madrid

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He scored a hatrick against Capello's Madrid. We went up 0-1, 1-1, 1-2, 2-2, 2-3, 3-3.

X

xaviniesta

and the last one were when we were down with 10 men right? lol, so it is possible to play with 10 men also hahaha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans