10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
problem+%25282%2529.jpg

Richard.H

I pray and hope he's rested at least two weeks prior to the Final. I don't want him to pick up any injuries or I'll be screaming "Pep out" throughout the forums. Now is the time to focus on squad rotation because we can't risk any injuries. I hope Pep plays lots of reserves and motivates them like crazy so we can win while resting key players.

Alissa

2dvsneb.jpg

Thank God he's ok! What on earth were Madrid players thinking? I know that the only way to stop him is by fouling him but comon, give the guy a break.

BarcaGirl

2dvsneb.jpg

Thank God he's ok! What on earth were Madrid players thinking? I know that the only way to stop him is by fouling him but comon, give the guy a break.

omg ...what a nasty tackle from Carvalho:angry: ...how on earth did this guy managed to stay the whole 90 min on the pitch ...he could have seriously hurt Messi ...thank the lord he didn't get injured

Rohit

Carvalho is a fucking shit house, so cynical that he actually tries to inflict pain on other players to prevent his team conceeding. Only person that was probably worse then when it came to fouling messi was adebayor.

Needs to be rested once the league is wrapped up.

Ocelot

With Barca in the Final and Ronaldo winning only 1 cup (he didnt deserve more) , I think it's very clear who is the favourite to win the Ballon D'or. If barca win the Champions league i think we'll see another Messi Xavi Iniesta for the top 3 and Messi Winning it for the 3rd time in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans