10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.L. King

The Preacher
Re: 10 - Lionel Messi

Yes there were, but only because the traffic was so immense around the penalty box Messi had to pull out towards the midfield to receive the ball. Otherwise they would have cut him out of this game totally.

Cruijff should just bugger off and shove something up his as. He is a legend, but a bit annoying in the last years.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Agreed. It`s easy to criticize from the comfort of his position. He has no responsibility whatsoever in the club as he doesn`t have a set role. He was a legend as a player and as a manager. But he really should put a sock in it sometimes. He`s been bitching and moaning ever since he got sacked.

maz

I walk the line

He has spoken alot of truth over the past few seasons, but his ability to not beat around the bush annoys alot of people. However the fact is he has said exactly the same things people like myself have. We are both cules...why should he shut up about it while i am allowed to voice my opinion? Neither of us hold official positions in the club. Cruyff has been critical when we have all been critical, and he has been complimentary when we have all been complimentary. Should he become diplomatic just because his opinion (which is the same opinion many cules have) may ruffle some feathers?

Its true that messi gets fouled much more when he is in the midfield. Ive said this for ages but everyone wants him to play in the middle. He is most dangerous when playing wide and coming inside! If he starts off in the middle of the pitch then he will get 2 players on him..one trying to hustle the ball off him and the other going in to foul him.

roll

Tryin` to be hated

It is amazing we are winning all these tough games and messi is not in our top 3 players in match. He is not in a great at the moment form but i think he will be great again in the new year.

hendryrusli

Messi had a quiet game in my opinion. He did not shine like the game against Real Madrid. Maybe he's tired? I notice he's pretty greedy in this game. There was an instance where he should pass but he didn't.

T

theprince

Re: Lionel Messi

Bojan said:
I just pray he doesn`t get injured like in previous years.

pls evry fan of barcelona pray for him..god save u messi...

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife

Thats the 2nd time in last 3 matches where Barca managed to win despite Messi playing average. Messi dependent? I don`t think so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans