10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I hope Messi scores a hat trick in the final but ill be content with 2 goals ;D

skybet give a refund on all goalscorer bets if Messi or Rooney score in the 90mins. messi is 26/1 to score a hat-trick so putting 1 pound on Messi is not a bad bet. If it doesn't come off and he scores or rooney scores you get your money back.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
He is growing his beard for the final. Lookin' badass if you ask me.

Watch out Man U!

yeah only needs to grow his hair and he'll look like Jesus.
If i were a ManU fan I'd be scared....

saw some unshaven Villa pics today as well seems like our strikers are finding new ways to look badass

gingerless

lol i hope they all keep the beard at least, imagine if all of our players randomly just grew a beard for the final... it would be hilarious seeing them walk out onto the pitch

Great read. Thanks for posting.

May God Bless our Players and Team this Saturday!!!

Visca Barca!!! Visca Calaforniya!!! :)

very sneaky....

gazza

Love the quote from Ronaldhinho.

This say's i'm the best in the world " i aint even the best player at Barca" :lol:

F

Flavia

barcastuff
Pique: "Messi was really good, but he was really small and thin. His legs were like fingers." [the new york times]
Pique: "One coach said, 'Don’t try to tackle him strong, because you might break him.' And we said, 'Don’t worry, we cannot catch him.'"
Pique: "We thought Messi was mute. He was in the dressing room, on the bench, just sitting. He said nothing to us for the first month."

gingerless

barcastuff
Pique: "Messi was really good, but he was really small and thin. His legs were like fingers." [the new york times]
Pique: "One coach said, 'Don’t try to tackle him strong, because you might break him.' And we said, 'Don’t worry, we cannot catch him.'"
Pique: "We thought Messi was mute. He was in the dressing room, on the bench, just sitting. He said nothing to us for the first month."

lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans