10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tariqo

Most goals in Champions League knock-out stage: Raul and Shevchenko 18 - Messi 17

i'm gona make a video of messi's genius at least 8 minutes its gonna be somthing crazy :party1:

hopfully we win today

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Oh, I definitely think that the world cup is overrated, because it depends hugely on the team mates they have. But legends are made by this stuff. If cryuff would've won it, he would've been in the same category as the two.

Players like Gonzalez, even if he was as skilled as the rest are forgetten. Why? Simply because he was born in salvador and his team wasn't as good as brazil or argentina. It might be unfair but this is the way it has been.

too bad he was a cocaine addict like Maradona, but hell he was one of the best in Cadiz, they even made a statue after him probably because he rejected a Barcelona contract, and his love towards Cadiz and the fans.

Yugi

week ago I was discussing with some blind people (they love football altough) that messi is legend already, they were saying that I am mad that he is nothing so
IN YOUR FUCKING FACE HATERS!!!!
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSI, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSI, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans