10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I didn't meant Antonella, I was refering to the girls mentioned in the article above posted by Gnegneri.

I love Antonella. I would be the happiest person on the planet if they were still together. They are a perfect couple.
:lol::lol: Whaaaaaaaat?!
How would you know if they're the perfect couple? Do you know Leo? Do you know her? How do you know if they fit together?
Happiest person on the planet? :worthy:

T

tariqo

Leo Messi. 31 goals, 20 assists, and brilliance every single week. And that's just in the league. Top scorer in the Copa del Rey and top scorer in the Champions League – for the third year running. Utterly undisputed, even as people seem desperate to dispute him. Every time a "yeah, but" is thrown his way he overcomes it. Messi can do everything. The most complete player around, the extraordinary thing about Messi is how ordinary it has all become – he is making the brilliant routine. Never plays badly, even when he plays "badly".
Sid Lowe
i like it :messi:

snasa

I never thought Messi could be more legendary but now... when the story is true, Messi you are my hero und you deserve every single naked chick. :)

Moe