10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

Not usually one for stats but was flicking through Wikipedia and it gave a run down of leading el clasico scorers. Di Stefano leads the way with 18. Messi, at 23, is already on 10. Amazing

Hatem Ben Arfa

He plays... let's just say how I would play against 15 year olds :lol:

:lol:

You must be good, because I've played against some good 15 year olds before in an indoor league. They are fast little *****'s. My indoor team is comprised of like 18 to 29 year olds, and we played this team of 14/15 year olds and they absolutely killed us in every department. Passing, ball control, SPEED! I swear they are faster because they have less weight to carry at that age.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou

You must be good, because I've played against some good 15 year olds before in an indoor league. They are fast little *****'s. My indoor team is comprised of like 18 to 29 year olds, and we played this team of 14/15 year olds and they absolutely killed us in every department. Passing, ball control, SPEED! I swear they are faster because they have less weight to carry at that age.

maybe a certain player of your team was jealous of another player in your team ????
Possibility eh?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sounds like the exhibition/charity match in Rosario was not only a resounding success but Leo was given a hero's welcome...He seemed to be genuinely touched by it

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
scaled.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans