10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

They dont impress me much, one of the weakest Brazil sides ever. Will be in the hunt but Argentina should be to strong for them

This Brazil side don't impress you?

have you watched them recently since Dunga left?

Since he left, they play like Spain but only faster and with more flair and skills. It's like having the OLD Brazil back.

As for Neymar, HE IS a threat to Messi's No. 1 status and will be right up there with him in a few years if not now at this tournament in the summer.

I've seen Neymar control games like Messi has for Argentina against Albania just the other day. They are very similar in the way they can pull the strings for their teams. Brazil - Scotland was a prime example. And Yes I have seen Neymar dive even worse than Di Maria, something I thought was impossible. He even got booked for a terrible no-contact dive in the Copa Libertadores Final 1st leg in Uruguay last week, he also had a quiet game too.

But those who belittle Neymar are making a mistake. He is very very special and will be right up there challenging Messi.

m3lo-Kosovo

this game was all about argentina. Albania was a team of fracture without the best players which were on vacation like lorik cana , salihi , bogdani , curri , skela ...etc

We were praying do not have a big disadvantage , but after the match we felt very lucky that we had only 4 goals :D like Spain :p

Albania has a big problem , with the players who lives out country like Valon behrami , xhemajli , Shaqiri, Admir Mehmedi etc , all of them rejected to play for their real national , with a word they are Traitor of their country.

the assist of messi on third gola was really unbelieve and unstoppable .

Last edited:

CesDel

I am starting to fucking hate Pelé

Why did he mention messi at all, when the question was about neymar and had nothing to do with messi? Even the commentator started criticizingg pelé for dragging messi into it and wondered if he had something against messi

For you that don't speak spanish pelé said that " let's hope that it doesn't happend with neymar what happends with messi and the national team, because messi with barcelona plays very good but with the national team he doesn't play good"

I guess he hasn't watch messi play for the NT since the qualifying for the WC.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
:lol:

we'll see 2 years from now and see if it is such a far fetched dream.

And we'll see the impact he makes for Brazil this summer as well.

I'm sorry Neymar is a slightly better version of Robinho at best, with a worse mentality. Saying he will be on par with a player that's possibly the greatest of all time is indeed far-fetched.

Why did he mention messi at all, when the question was about neymar and had nothing to do with messi? Even the commentator started criticizingg pelé for dragging messi into it and wondered if he had something against messi

For you that don't speak spanish pelé said that " let's hope that it doesn't happend with neymar what happends with messi and the national team, because messi with barcelona plays very good but with the national team he doesn't play good"

No one cares about what Pele says anymore.

Superfly

Banned
I am starting to fucking hate Pelé

Pele can't stand the fact that Messi (or somebody that is not Brazilian) will grow to be better then him one day.

E

estranged

we'll see 2 years from now and see if it is such a far fetched dream.

And we'll see the impact he makes for Brazil this summer as well.

Your claim is ridiculous and here is why. Talent aside, a big factor in how successful a player becomes is attitude and character. When Messi was Neymar's age he didn't go around stamping on people in a fight and he didn't walk around with a retarded haircut. Even after scoring a hat trick against Real he wouldn't suffer from an inflated ego. So it's simple, Neymar won't be Messi because he doesn't have Messi's character and head :)

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Your claim is ridiculous and here is why. Talent aside, a big factor in how successful a player becomes is attitude and character. When Messi was Neymar's age he didn't go around stamping on people in a fight and he didn't walk around with a retarded haircut. Even after scoring a hat trick against Real he wouldn't suffer from an inflated ego. So it's simple, Neymar won't be Messi because he doesn't have Messi's character and head :)

Hair Cut has very little to do with it to be fair...

ronaldo_sex_2002worldcup.jpg

Phatroonaldo

This Brazil side don't impress you?

have you watched them recently since Dunga left?

Since he left, they play like Spain but only faster and with more flair and skills. It's like having the OLD Brazil back.

As for Neymar, HE IS a threat to Messi's No. 1 status and will be right up there with him in a few years if not now at this tournament in the summer.

I've seen Neymar control games like Messi has for Argentina against Albania just the other day. They are very similar in the way they can pull the strings for their teams. Brazil - Scotland was a prime example. And Yes I have seen Neymar dive even worse than Di Maria, something I thought was impossible. He even got booked for a terrible no-contact dive in the Copa Libertadores Final 1st leg in Uruguay last week, he also had a quiet game too.

But those who belittle Neymar are making a mistake. He is very very special and will be right up there challenging Messi.

Rhino_poops.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans